Header Ads

MAKING A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE



Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear. Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it. There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it. There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude and so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts. True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not. Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Thank you.
if this post has an impact please like nedubrazil facebook page link here

No comments