Header Ads

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABAEKPE CHIJIOKE JOSEPH

Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. 
Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
  • In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire and grit. Life’s an endless adventure with you beside me. 
  • Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
  • I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.
  • continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
  • The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. Happy birthday!

 It’s your birthday and you’re still just as handsome, genuine and kind as the day I met you. 

On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day as much as you can. i don’t know if I could ever convey to you just how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine where I would be right now without you. You have changed my life for the better. Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me. A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

No comments