Header Ads

I am redy for my next baby: Mona Lisa Chinda


Monalisa
I am red for my next baby: Monalisa Chinda,.
ACTRESS, Mona Lisa Chinda, who got married again, recently, has revealed that the experience of marriage has been beautiful and only God can determine when she will have her next child.
In a chat with Entertainer, the beautiful mother of one hinted that she was ready to have another child eight years after she had her, daughter, Tamar China, with her ex-husband, Dejo Rich­ards.
“Marriage has been so good we thank God. The story of my pregnancy which went viral was not true. Definitely, I will have another child soon but only God can decide when that would hap­pen,” she said.
The Ikwerre, River State-born screen diva also explained why she has been off the movie circuit for a while, attributing it to work on her TV talk show.
“My TV show has been distracting me so no movies for now. It hasn’t been easy at all. Be­sides, I have started working on my own movie productions and those are the ones I will be featuring on.
“Acting can’t just die like that. All I need do is to stabilize my TV show and once I am done with that, I will face my acting career squarely; I know this will definitely happen this year.’’

No comments